Skip to main content

Blogtober fail!

I failed!


I am so very sorry, I have completely failed at blogtober, I was so determined to do it, but so not prepared, I had technology issues and Wi-Fi (changed provider) being down, and thinking I can easily write a post each day, add in a college course and a family & home to take care of, I failed, and I am so very sorry to all of you for that, next year I shall be prepared, I shall be organised as I have learned so much from other bloggers and from myself so next time I shall have most of it written and ready to go, instead of writing on the day. Makes sense really doesn't it? I haven't been blogging long and it really shows with this, although this is how you learn to do things, from mistakes and advice.

I just want to say a big thank you for your kind messages checking if I am ok, for your patience and understanding over me not uploading new blogtober posts, big thank you for reading my previous posts and I will be posting more posts just not daily at the moment. 

I hope all is well with you?

Thank you for reading 

Ta ta for now

J x



Comments

Britt K said…
We've all been there at one time or another. I wouldn't have made it this far off I hadn't prewritten my posts so that they were already done for the crazier days! Glad to hear you're ok!
Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca

Popular posts from this blog

My Autumn/fall plus size wishlist.

Hello there, Autumn is upon us, and I love it. it's crisp air and the smell of peoples chimneys brings me joy, the leaves are falling and it is looking beautiful with the oranges and yellows of the leaves scattered around the trees, soon there will be blankets of leaves underneath the trees and I absolutely love it. I thought I would do a wishlist of items I am desperate to add to my very small wardrobe (emphasis on the small please) I am a plus sized Mumma so shopping for clothes is so limited (that is my fault, and my problem) so buying online or venturing out of my town is pretty much the only way I can buy clothes, Asos, Yours clothing, Debenhams, Newlook and River Island I am loving at the moment. So here are my wishlist items. Asos. Fox dressing gown, I have no idea why we all associate foxes with Autumn (is it their colour?) but  we do, even though I see more foxes in the spring and summer than I do in the  Autumn, I think this is so cute, snuggly and fun. I

Blogtober #4

Giving birth to a huge baby. Day 4 of  Blogtober I thought in today's post I would write about the birth of my youngest child (now 10 years old) Isabella, she was a hefty weight, not at all your average baby weight, although I have heard of much bigger babies being born (my eyes sting at that thought) so here is my story of how my beautiful little girl entered the world. Before I begin, I would like to say that I kept telling midwives I was carrying an elephant inside me, they would say she is only going to be about 1 lb bigger than my older two children's birth weights (8lb 6oz & 8lb 7oz) I had SPD (where the ligaments over stretch in the pelvis, causing a lot of pain) I was depressed as I could hardly do anything, the pain was immense, I used to cry whenever I needed to get up out of my bed to go to the loo, (which was often, babies like using our bladder as a trampoline) I would literally crawl to the bathroom, the midwives just said they couldn't